Nuvaring and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Nuvaring. We study 22,904 people who have side effects while taking Nuvaring from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
22,904 people reported to have side effects when taking Nuvaring.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Nuvaring *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Menstrual Cycle Management: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (Dub): 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vulvovaginal Candidiasis (vulvovaginal infection by fungi): 1 person, 100.00%
- Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods: 1 person, 100.00%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pleuritic Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Nuvaring has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Nuvaring 23,265 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Nuvaring side effects
- Nuvaring side effects (22,320 reports)
Browse all side effects of Nuvaringa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Nuvaring and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Nuvaring
You may be interested in these posts
- Hello just looking to see what others experienced
- Just making sure I’m not alone
- Within one week of using the Nuvaring I had rhabdomyolysis and a DVT.
- I have been using the NuvaRing for over a year and it works great for me. I have recently started taking Lexapro about two weeks ago and since I put my Nuvaring in after the start of my pill I have been feeling a little off. It didn’t click until last night that maybe there is a link between the...
- Hey everyone, I Took the nuva Ring for 6 years and had a rhabdomyolysis 3 Times without anyone finding a reason for my high CK (up to 20.000).
- Will you have Pulmonary Embolism with Faslodex?
- Will you have Warm Shock with Prca?
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid and Sucralfate drug interaction
- Morphine and Vecuronium Bromide drug interaction
- Honey and Clonazepam drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Faslodex and have Pulmonary Embolism?
- Support group for people who have Prca and Warm Shock?
- Support group for people who take Ursodeoxycholic Acid and Sucralfate
- Support group for people who take Morphine and Vecuronium Bromide
- Support group for people who take Honey and Clonazepam
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
- Hi, Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi, Judith here! Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.