Oraqix and Macrocytic anemia (expanded source)
There is no Macrocytic anemia reported by people who take Oraqix yet. This review analyzes which people have Macrocytic anemia with Oraqix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Macrocytic anemia in Oraqix
- Subscribe to monitor Oraqix
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macrocytic anemia
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Oraqix has active ingredients of lidocaine; prilocaine. (latest outcomes from Oraqix 30 users)
Macrocytic anemia (anaemia in which red blood cells are larger than normal, fall in haemoglobin concentration) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, migraine, diabetes, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 99 Macrocytic anemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macrocytic anemiaMacrocytic anemia
Could your condition cause Macrocytic anemiaMacrocytic anemia
Oraqix side effects
- Oraqix side effects (30 reports)
Browse all side effects of Oraqixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Oraqix and have Macrocytic Anemia
- Support group for people who have Macrocytic Anemia
- Support group for people who take Oraqix
- Will you have Irritability with Symmetrel?
- Will you have Hallucination with Testosterone?
- Will you have Sarcoidosis with Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Will you have Petechiae with Follicle Centre Lymphoma, Follicular Grade I, Ii, Iii?
- Will you have Fever with Fansidar?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Symmetrel and have Irritability?
- Support group for people who take Testosterone and have Hallucination?
- Support group for people who have Peripheral Neuropathy and Sarcoidosis?
- Support group for people who have Follicle Centre Lymphoma, Follicular Grade I, Ii, Iii and Petechiae?
- Support group for people who take Fansidar and have Fever?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.