Prednisolone and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Prednisolone. We study 97,241 people who have side effects while taking Prednisolone from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
97,241 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisolone.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stomatococcal Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 100.00%
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Neurological Symptom (symptoms of nervous system disease): 1 person, 100.00%
- Mental Status Changes (general changes in brain function, such as confusion, amnesia (memory loss), loss of alertness, loss of orientation): 1 person, 100.00%
- Lung Consolidation (a condition whereby the lung tissues solidify because of the accumulation of solid and liquid material in the air spaces): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hyperammonaemia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Brain Oedema (excess accumulation of fluid in the intracellular or extracellular spaces of the brain): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Prednisolone and have Ureaplasma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisolone 97,643 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Prednisolone side effects
- Prednisolone side effects (96,638 reports)
Browse all side effects of Prednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Prednisolone
Can you answer these questions
- I wanna ask you question about causes and remedy for erosive duodenitis. My husband is suffering from Asthma and he has been recently diagnosed with erosive duodenitis. His age is 29. He is sick from last 13 months. His symptoms started with coughing and flu. Doctors have prescribed him some...
You may be interested in these posts
- Weight gain, will it ever end?
- Taken for 9 months, woke up with 3 broken ribs, went to the doctor who asked" your not still taking prednisone are you" reply, well you are still prescribing it. No you shouldn't be taking it this long. Within 2 years after the broken ribs I ruptured right ham string, left archilles tendon and...
- My father got hepatomegally after prednisolone treatment. What can I do to cure this condition
- PMR Prednisolone tapering Folliculitis on thighs and buttocks
- Daily Burping problems with myasthenia gravis
- Will you have Pituitary Tumour with Nyquil?
- Will you have Pituitary Tumor with Nyquil?
- Will you have Hypozincaemia with Rozerem?
- Will you have Diplopia with Librium?
- Will you have Double Vision with Librium?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Nyquil and have Pituitary Tumour?
- Support group for people who take Nyquil and have Pituitary Tumor?
- Support group for people who take Rozerem and have Hypozincaemia?
- Support group for people who take Librium and have Diplopia?
- Support group for people who take Librium and have Double Vision?
- What to expect when you take Nyquil and have Pituitary Tumour?
- What to expect when you take Nyquil and have Pituitary Tumor?
- What to expect when you take Rozerem and have Hypozincaemia?
- What to expect when you take Librium and have Diplopia?
- What to expect when you take Librium and have Double Vision?
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prednisone, Xanax, Lipitor, Valcyte, Coreg, Creon, Magnesium, Prograf, Dexilant
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Pregabalin, Endep
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Rifampin, Isoniazid, Ethambutol Hydrochloride
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Gilenya, Losartan, Sulfasalazine, Gabapentin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.