Prednisone and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is found among people who take Prednisone, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old also take medication Cisplatin, and have Bacterial infection. This review analyzes which people have Ureaplasma infection with Prednisone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 251,875 people who have side effects when taking Prednisone from FDA and eHealthme, and is updated regularly.
251,875 people reported to have side effects when taking Prednisone.
Among them, 11 people (0.0%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Prednisone *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Prednisone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 10 %
- 20-29: 40 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 2 people, 18.18%
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 2 people, 18.18%
- Bacterial Infection: 2 people, 18.18%
- Stomatococcal Infection: 1 person, 9.09%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 9.09%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methylprednisolone: 4 people, 36.36%
- Methotrexate: 4 people, 36.36%
- Fludarabine Phosphate: 4 people, 36.36%
- Etoposide: 4 people, 36.36%
- Cisplatin: 4 people, 36.36%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia (an abnormally low concentration of gamma globulin in the blood and increased risk of infection): 5 people, 45.45%
- Hyperammonaemia: 5 people, 45.45%
- Arthritis Bacterial (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints due to bacterial infection): 3 people, 27.27%
- Brain Oedema (excess accumulation of fluid in the intracellular or extracellular spaces of the brain): 3 people, 27.27%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 3 people, 27.27%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Prednisone and have Ureaplasma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisone 254,085 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Prednisone side effects
- Prednisone side effects (247,566 reports)
Browse all side effects of Prednisonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Prednisone and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Prednisone
Can you answer these questions
- I'm going to be on it for 7days. I'm scared to mix the two.
- Have had my hair highlighted the same for years with great results. Took prednisone for a week along with antibiotic and the next coloring didn't take. Turned out orange. Tried again six weeks later with same results. Help...
- I had a week of prednisone infusions and now on oral prednisone which I started yesterday. How long will it take for the prednisone to kick in? I have spinal inflammation which has caused numbness in my foot. I am hoping the prednisone will reduce the swelling. Also do symptoms sometimes get...
- Having burning skin sensation and wonder of it is caused by being on 25 mg of prednisone for several months. I also have bleeding under the skin.
- What can someone who takes Prednisone for ITP also take for diarrhea?
You may be interested in these posts
- I’ve been on 5mg of prednisone for a few months now awaiting neck surgery. Within the past few weeks I’ve noticed myself stuttering. Not just mildly either. Full blown eyes lids fluttering and tongue feels thick stuttering. Just couldn’t get the word out. I recover if I just stop talking a few...
- I have been prescribed prednisolone, long term, for an autoimmune disease. I've been taking pred for two weeks now and I have had several incidents of incontinence. Does this settle down or am I stuck with it now? I would appreciate any advice.
- I have been on Effexor for about a month now woke up this morning with gout is it ok to take prednisone at the same time
- I just started on prednisone for a breathing issue..(doctor said COPD)...I question that..I was given a shot..as well as a 14 day regime...on Prednisone..Now, I am experiencing what feels like a bladder infection coming on..Does prednisone contribute to bladder infection?..I can't continue...
- Hi, i had a renal transplant and am on prednisone which has caused hyperpigmenation. Just wondering if there is anyone out there suffering with the same and how you are dealing with it
- Will you have Haemangioma-Thrombocytopenia Syndrome with Yellow Skin And Eyes?
- Will you have Degenerative Disc Disease with Crohn'S Disease?
- Will you have Ddd with Crohn'S Disease?
- Will you have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration with Crohn'S Disease?
- Will you have Choking Sensation with Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Yellow Skin And Eyes and Haemangioma-Thrombocytopenia Syndrome?
- Support group for people who have Crohn'S Disease and Degenerative Disc Disease?
- Support group for people who have Crohn'S Disease and Ddd?
- Support group for people who have Crohn'S Disease and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration?
- Support group for people who take Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Choking Sensation?
- What to expect when you have Yellow Skin And Eyes and Haemangioma-Thrombocytopenia Syndrome?
- What to expect when you have Crohn'S Disease and Degenerative Disc Disease?
- What to expect when you have Crohn'S Disease and Ddd?
- What to expect when you have Crohn'S Disease and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration?
- What to expect when you take Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Choking Sensation?
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prednisone, Xanax, Lipitor, Valcyte, Coreg, Creon, Magnesium, Prograf, Dexilant
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Pregabalin, Endep
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Rifampin, Isoniazid, Ethambutol Hydrochloride
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Gilenya, Losartan, Sulfasalazine, Gabapentin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.