Prezista and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Prezista. We study 7,570 people who have side effects while taking Prezista from FDA. Among them, 2 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
7,570 people reported to have side effects when taking Prezista.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Prezista *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Kaletra: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Ultrasound Liver Abnormal: 2 people, 100.00%
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hepatic Pain (pain in liver): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hair Loss: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gardnerella Infection (gardnerella is a bacterial infection of vagina): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection while taking Prezista?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Prezista
You are not alone:
Prezista has active ingredients of darunavir ethanolate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Prezista 7,625 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, staphylococcal infection, crohn's disease, lung transplant (latest reports from 87 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (42 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (35 conditions)
Prezista side effects
- Prezista side effects (7,517 reports)
Browse all side effects of Prezistaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cough with Omnicef? - now
- Will you have Coughing with Omnicef? - now
- Will you have Ear Infection - Chronic with Glutathione? - a second ago
- Prilosec and Pyridoxine Hcl drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Diabetes Mellitus Malnutrition-Related with Flaxseed? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Latuda - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Mirapex Er, Hydroxyzine, Lyrica, Latuda, Baclofen, Gabapentin - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Ibrance - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Sucralfate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Aleve - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.