Prezista and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Prezista. We study 6,551 people who have side effects while taking Prezista from FDA. Among them, 2 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
6,551 people reported to have side effects when taking Prezista.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Prezista *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Kaletra: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Ultrasound Liver Abnormal: 2 people, 100.00%
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hepatic Pain (pain in liver): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hair Loss: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gardnerella Infection (gardnerella is a bacterial infection of vagina): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Prezista
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Prezista and Ureaplasma infection
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Prezista has active ingredients of darunavir ethanolate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Prezista 6,606 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Prezista side effects
- Prezista side effects (6,498 reports)
Browse all side effects of Prezistaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Prezista and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Prezista
- Will you have General Ill Feeling with Propylthiouracil?
- Will you have Nail Discolouration with Polymyalgia Rheumatica?
- Will you have Stroke with Delestrogen?
- What to expect when you take Inderal and have Dysrhythmias?
- Will you have Pharyngitis with Premarin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Propylthiouracil and have General Ill Feeling?
- Support group for people who have Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Nail Discolouration?
- Support group for people who take Delestrogen and have Stroke?
- Support group for people who take Premarin and have Pharyngitis?
- Support group for people who take Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride and Levaquin
- I am Imam-fulani adult male Nigerian am 38years old, a graduate of human anatomy. I was diagnosed...
- Hey, am 30 years old and am taking cymbalta 30 mg from 1 month, am experiencing a shortness of...
- Hi, I am 49 and have started having hallucinations when I wake at night. I always find myself in a...
- Hi :) I am a 49 year old female that has vivid hallucinations when I wake in the middle of the...
- I had inflammation on my left arm before I started Letrozole. Last night I had pain on my right...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.