Prezista and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Prezista. We study 6,551 people who have side effects while taking Prezista from FDA. Among them, 2 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 18, 2018
6,551 people reported to have side effects when taking Prezista.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Prezista *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Kaletra (2 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Mood Swings (2 people, 100.00%)
- Hepatic Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
- Chest Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
- Abdominal Pain Lower (2 people, 100.00%)
- Abdominal Pain (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection when taking Prezista?
- Check symptoms - is ureaplasma infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of darunavir ethanolate.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyUreaplasma infection and Prezista from FDA reports
Prezista has active ingredients of darunavir ethanolate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Prezista 6,606 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, bacterial infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).