Remeron soltab and Acupuncture and pain (expanded source)
Acupuncture and pain is reported only by a few people who take Remeron Soltab. We study 223 people who have side effects while taking Remeron soltab from FDA. Among them, 3 have Acupuncture and pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Acupuncture and pain and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
223 people reported to have side effects when taking Remeron soltab.
Among them, 3 people (1.35%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Remeron soltab *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Remeron soltab *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Metronidazole (1 person, 33.33%)
- Lexapro (1 person, 33.33%)
- Gabapentin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Diazepam (1 person, 33.33%)
- Avinza (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tardive Dyskinesia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Swelling (1 person, 33.33%)
- Mental Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hypoaesthesia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hepatic Function Abnormal (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain when taking Remeron soltab?
- Check symptoms - is acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAcupuncture and pain and drugs with ingredients of mirtazapine.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyAcupuncture and pain and Remeron soltab from FDA reports
Remeron soltab has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Remeron soltab 242 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Remeron soltaba b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Could your condition cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...