Serzone and Nasal abscess (expanded source)
There is no Nasal abscess reported by people who take Serzone yet. This review analyzes which people have Nasal abscess with Serzone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Nasal abscess
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,566 users)
Nasal abscess (pusormation in nose) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriasis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 108 Nasal abscess patients).
Drugs that are associated with Nasal abscessNasal abscess
Could your condition cause Nasal abscessNasal abscess
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,468 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Serzone and have Nasal Abscess
- Support group for people who have Nasal Abscess
- Support group for people who take Serzone
- Will you have Dizziness with Pramosone?
- What to expect when you take Luvox Cr and Allopurinol Sodium
- Will you have Obesity with Cranberry?
- Will you have Perineal Pain with Sinusitis?
- Will you have Pain - Groin with Sinusitis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Pramosone and have Dizziness?
- Support group for people who take Cranberry and have Obesity?
- Support group for people who have Sinusitis and Perineal Pain?
- Support group for people who have Sinusitis and Pain - Groin?
- Support group for people who have Sinusitis and Lower Abdominal Pain?
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
- I have the red patches on my scalp also, started shortly after I started the Xeljanz. I read where...
- I have red spots all over my scalp and some on my face since taking this medicine. It is one of...
- Hi I'm Jeanine. I have high blood pressure and took lisinopril for several years. A couple months...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.