Serzone and Nasal abscess (expanded source)
There is no Nasal abscess reported by people who take Serzone yet. This review analyzes which people have Nasal abscess with Serzone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Serzone and have Nasal abscess?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Nasal abscess
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,566 users)
Nasal abscess (pusormation in nose) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriasis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure (latest reports from 108 Nasal abscess patients).
Drugs that are associated with Nasal abscessNasal abscess
Could your condition cause Nasal abscessNasal abscess
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNasal abscess and drugs with ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyNasal abscess and Serzone from FDA reports
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,468 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Serzone and have Nasal Abscess
- Support group for people who have Nasal Abscess
- Support group for people who take Serzone
- Will you have Chronic Insomnia with Levetiracetam?
- Telmisartan and Theo-24 drug interaction
- Will you have Weight Loss with Wheezing?
- Will you have Over Weight with Wheezing?
- Will you have Saturated Fat with Wheezing?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Levetiracetam and have Chronic Insomnia?
- Support group for people who take Telmisartan and Theo-24
- Support group for people who have Wheezing and Weight Loss?
- Support group for people who have Wheezing and Over Weight?
- Support group for people who have Wheezing and Saturated Fat?
- What to expect when you take Levetiracetam and have Chronic Insomnia?
- What to expect when you take Telmisartan and Theo-24
- What to expect when you have Wheezing and Weight Loss?
- What to expect when you have Wheezing and Over Weight?
- What to expect when you have Wheezing and Saturated Fat?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.