Travoprost and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Travoprost. We study 703 people who have side effects while taking Travoprost from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
703 people reported to have side effects when taking Travoprost.
Among them, 1 person (0.14%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Travoprost *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Travoprost *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss): 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 1 person, 100.00%
- Desloratadine: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pneumonia Klebsiella (pneumonia caused by bacteria klebsiella): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pneumonia Bacterial (pneumonia associated with bacterial infection): 1 person, 100.00%
- Intraocular Pressure Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Infection Susceptibility Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Travoprost and have Ureaplasma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Travoprost has active ingredients of travoprost. (latest outcomes from Travoprost 709 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Travoprost side effects
- Travoprost side effects (703 reports)
Browse all side effects of Travoprosta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Travoprost and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Travoprost
- Will you have Tremors with Monoarthritis?
- Will you have Tremor with Monoarthritis?
- Equetro and Kava drug interaction
- Will you have Blood Urea Increased with Ambien?
- Will you have Pneumonia Staphylococcal with Elavil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Monoarthritis and Tremors?
- Support group for people who have Monoarthritis and Tremor?
- Support group for people who take Equetro and Kava
- Support group for people who take Ambien and have Blood Urea Increased?
- Support group for people who take Elavil and have Pneumonia Staphylococcal?
- What to expect when you have Monoarthritis and Tremors?
- What to expect when you have Monoarthritis and Tremor?
- What to expect when you take Equetro and Kava
- What to expect when you take Ambien and have Blood Urea Increased?
- What to expect when you take Elavil and have Pneumonia Staphylococcal?
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prednisone, Xanax, Lipitor, Valcyte, Coreg, Creon, Magnesium, Prograf, Dexilant
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Pregabalin, Endep
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Rifampin, Isoniazid, Ethambutol Hydrochloride
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Gilenya, Losartan, Sulfasalazine, Gabapentin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.