Vyvanse and Ureaplasma infection (expanded source)
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Vyvanse. We study 14,833 people who have side effects while taking Vyvanse from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
14,833 people reported to have side effects when taking Vyvanse.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Vyvanse *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Vyvanse *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Stelara: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Papilloma Viral Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vyvanse and have Ureaplasma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 16,598 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Vyvanse side effects
- Vyvanse side effects (12,040 reports)
Browse all side effects of Vyvansea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Maneeton N, Maneeton B, Suttajit S, Reungyos J, Srisurapanont M, Martin SD, "Exploratory meta-analysis on lisdexamfetamine versus placebo in adult ADHD", Drug design, development and therapy, 2012 Jan .
- Maneeton B, Maneeton N, Likhitsathian S, Suttajit S, Narkpongphun A, Srisurapanont M, Woottiluk P, "Comparative efficacy, acceptability, and tolerability of lisdexamfetamine in child and adolescent ADHD: a meta-analysis of randomized, controlled trials", Drug design, development and therapy, 2014 Jan .
- Najib J, Wimer D, Zeng J, Lam KW, Romanyak N, Paige Morgan E, Thadavila A, "Review of Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate in Adults With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder", Journal of central nervous system disease, 2017 Aug .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Vyvanse
Can you answer these questions
- Started with knee pain, gradually pain extended to the back of my knee. Pain has become severs and now goes up my thigh after I have been walking for a few minutes. Pain has become bad enough to keep me awake. Ultrasound and x-ray have shown nothing...waiting for MRI results. Anyone else?
- I've been taking Vyvanse 40mg for about 6 years, and can always remember having a runny nose with it. It's getting extremely annoying now, though - I feel like I constantly have liquid dripping out of one nostril. I don't want to use nasal sprays, as I've become "addicted" to those before. ...
- Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could hear.
- No idea how this works, my first post so here we go... I just got put on Vyvanse and Topamax to help with my binge eating issues. I can't find much information on how the two work together. Anybody who can share your experience? The Dr said he's starting me low to see how it goes. 20mg for...
- Is there anyway to prevent this? Suffering bad by 1pm and I don't really want to increase my dosage. Just started recently after 3 months of taking vyvanse. It was working perfectly but now this has become a horrible problems.
You may be interested in these posts
- I have a bicuspid aortic valve and I have been taking Vyvanse for about 3 years. I am just wondering if anyone has had any complications taking this medication?
- Looking to see if anyone else is taking luvox and vyvanae together. Thank yoi!
- Does the Viibryd address the possible cause of the Vyvanse crash by giving a serotonin boost? Are these dangerous to take together long term?
- I've been on Vyvanse 50 mg for a while and 10 mg Adderall 2x a day. I'm eliminating the Adderall due to it's ability for abuse in my case. My Dr has prescribed Wellbutrin 150 mg in addition to naltrexone. Is this even safe?
- Okay. I decided I really needed help, at the age of 54. I was hesitant to try a stimulant because of a bad experience about 12 years ago after I was first diagnosed with ADHD. Doc prescribed Vyvanse. I thought it was going pretty good for about a week. But then a rash appeared last week around...
- Will you have Dacryolith with Exemestane?
- Will you have Nightmares with Rythmol Sr?
- Will you have Nightmare with Rythmol Sr?
- Will you have Dreams - Bad with Rythmol Sr?
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Rythmol Sr?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Exemestane and have Dacryolith?
- Support group for people who take Rythmol Sr and have Nightmares?
- Support group for people who take Rythmol Sr and have Nightmare?
- Support group for people who take Rythmol Sr and have Dreams - Bad?
- Support group for people who take Rythmol Sr and have Bad Dreams?
- What to expect when you take Exemestane and have Dacryolith?
- What to expect when you take Rythmol Sr and have Nightmares?
- What to expect when you take Rythmol Sr and have Nightmare?
- What to expect when you take Rythmol Sr and have Dreams - Bad?
- What to expect when you take Rythmol Sr and have Bad Dreams?
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prednisone, Xanax, Lipitor, Valcyte, Coreg, Creon, Magnesium, Prograf, Dexilant
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Pregabalin, Endep
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Rifampin, Isoniazid, Ethambutol Hydrochloride
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Gilenya, Losartan, Sulfasalazine, Gabapentin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.