Zetia and Anxiety (expanded source)
Anxiety is found among people who take Zetia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lipitor, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Anxiety with Zetia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 34,923 people who have side effects when taking Zetia from FDA and eHealthme, and is updated regularly.
34,923 people reported to have side effects when taking Zetia.
Among them, 1,028 people (2.94%) have Anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Zetia when people have Anxiety *:
- < 1 month: 24.19 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.87 %
- 6 - 12 months: 4.84 %
- 1 - 2 years: 14.52 %
- 2 - 5 years: 8.06 %
- 5 - 10 years: 8.06 %
- 10+ years: 4.84 %
Gender of people who have Anxiety when taking Zetia *:
- female: 63.34 %
- male: 36.66 %
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Zetia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.37 %
- 20-29: 0.99 %
- 30-39: 4.95 %
- 40-49: 12.0 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 56.68 %
Severity of Anxiety *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 57.14 %
- severe: 28.57 %
- most severe: 14.29 %
How people recovered from Anxiety *:
- while on drug: 0.0 %
- after off the drug: 50 %
- not yet: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 114 people, 11.09%
- Pain: 85 people, 8.27%
- Coronary Artery Bypass: 74 people, 7.20%
- Depression: 73 people, 7.10%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 71 people, 6.91%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor: 307 people, 29.86%
- Aspirin: 239 people, 23.25%
- Zometa: 208 people, 20.23%
- Plavix: 192 people, 18.68%
- Lisinopril: 162 people, 15.76%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 436 people, 42.41%
- Injury: 340 people, 33.07%
- Depression: 311 people, 30.25%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 222 people, 21.60%
- Emotional Distress: 213 people, 20.72%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zetia and have Anxiety?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anxiety
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 35,207 users)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 320,586 Anxiety patients).
Drugs that are associated with AnxietyAnxiety (3,923 drugs)
Could your condition cause AnxietyAnxiety (4,358 conditions)
Zetia side effects
- Zetia side effects (34,273 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zetiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Zetia and have Anxiety
- Support group for people who have Anxiety
- Support group for people who take Zetia
Can you answer these questions
- I am a 62 year old female. In March I was diagnosed with a uti, treated with Bactrim which didn't work and ended up getting a shot of Rhocefin (sp?). I also had a slight cold and later that night I had a fever and felt terrible. After 2 days I ended up going to the emergency room because I felt...
- Please help im on anxiety medication and doctor has added belsomra is there any other people who take this and doxepin im also on benzo medication too
- Hello, I’m currently separated and life is stressful. I run a dogwalking business and a mum of two children under 13. The ex moved out four years ago but recently left his gf and asked me to help him out by letting him staying in the home which he still pays the mortgage. My legs suffer...
- Which part of the back does Zetia cause pain
- Anybody out there have AEROPHAGIA burping?
You may be interested in these posts
- I am interested to hear others experiences with this drug. I am the caregiver of my older autistic/epileptic brother, he can not speak for himself. Thank you in advance.
- Suffering terrible anxiety a week after stopping cefelexin
- just curious how zoloft (sertraline ) has worked for you for stress (no depression)
- have to speak at a mtg tonight--will methocarbamol help my social anxiety
- Have horrible anxiety, and can't sleep. How long does it take to clear this drug from the system?
- Will you have Drug Abuse And Dependence with Phenytoin?
- Will you have Drug Abuser with Phenytoin?
- Will you have Drug Abuse with Phenytoin?
- Will you have Addiction - Drug with Phenytoin?
- Will you have Drug Addiction with Phenytoin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Phenytoin and have Drug Abuse And Dependence?
- Support group for people who take Phenytoin and have Drug Abuser?
- Support group for people who take Phenytoin and have Drug Abuse?
- Support group for people who take Phenytoin and have Addiction - Drug?
- Support group for people who take Phenytoin and have Drug Addiction?
- What to expect when you take Phenytoin and have Drug Abuse And Dependence?
- What to expect when you take Phenytoin and have Drug Abuser?
- What to expect when you take Phenytoin and have Drug Abuse?
- What to expect when you take Phenytoin and have Addiction - Drug?
- What to expect when you take Phenytoin and have Drug Addiction?
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prednisone, Xanax, Lipitor, Valcyte, Coreg, Creon, Magnesium, Prograf, Dexilant
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Pregabalin, Endep
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Rifampin, Isoniazid, Ethambutol Hydrochloride
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Gilenya, Losartan, Sulfasalazine, Gabapentin
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Colofac
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.