Who have Dacryoadenitis acquired when taking Diazepam and False box (expanded source)
There is no Dacryoadenitis acquired reported by people who take Diazepam and False box yet. This review analyzes which people have Dacryoadenitis acquired with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDAand social media, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyDacryoadenitis acquired with Diazepam and False box from FDA reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
- Support group for people who take Diazepam (87 members)
- Support group for people who take False Box
- Support group for people who take Diazepam and False Box and have Dacryoadenitis Acquired
Drugs that are associated with Dacryoadenitis acquiredDacryoadenitis acquired
Could your condition cause Dacryoadenitis acquiredDacryoadenitis acquired
You may be interested in these posts
- taking diazepam 2mgs at night for past 8yrs severe burning sensation in skin is there any cures
- Switched from 0.5mg Lorazepam to 5 mg of Diazepam so I can start getting off the drug. Over the last few days I developed a severe burning sensation all over my body. Feels like a sunburn. Has anyone experienced this? If so, did it stop after removing the drug? I have been on Diazepam for 3...
- please help me
- Mother had a nervous breakdown according to doctors in 2004. Has been taking medications since then. I feel as if the doctor she is going to is just prescribing medications without the Hippocratic oath ( doctor visits are less then 10 minutes long). In this she does not feel well with her body...
- Just trying to see if there's a cause for my continued decrease in my ejection fraction and if it could be related to my diazepam/valium use for anxiety for years.
- Will you have Tss with Pancreatitis?
- Will you have Abdominal Pain with Mulberry?
- Will you have Dm with Trimethoprim?
- Will you have Tachycardia with Pepcid?
- What to expect when you take Losartan and have Eczema?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Pancreatitis and Tss?
- Support group for people who take Mulberry and have Abdominal Pain?
- Support group for people who take Trimethoprim and have Dm?
- Support group for people who take Pepcid and have Tachycardia?
- Support group for people who take Oracea and have Erythema?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.