Who have Nutritional condition abnormal when taking Nexplanon and Labid (expanded source)
There is no Nutritional condition abnormal reported by people who take Nexplanon and Labid yet. This review analyzes which people have Nutritional condition abnormal with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDAand social media, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyNutritional condition abnormal with Nexplanon and Labid from FDA reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Nutritional Condition Abnormal (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (212 members)
- Support group for people who take Labid
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Labid and have Nutritional Condition Abnormal
Drugs that are associated with Nutritional condition abnormalNutritional condition abnormal
Could your condition cause Nutritional condition abnormalNutritional condition abnormal
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Platelet Count Abnormal with Zyprexa?
- Will you have Tandem Gait Test Abnormal with Claforan?
- Will you have Skin Tests - Allergy with Ibuprofen?
- Will you have Acute Kidney Failure with Aldactazide?
- Will you have Renal Failure - Acute with Aldactazide?
- Will you have Kidney Failure with Aldactazide?
- Will you have Arf with Aldactazide?
- Will you have Renal Failure with Aldactazide?
- Betimol and Sagar Ghota drug interaction
- Will you have Sweating - Excessive with Precocious Puberty?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.