Who have Nutritional condition abnormal when taking Nexplanon and Labid (expanded source)
There is no Nutritional condition abnormal reported by people who take Nexplanon and Labid yet. This review analyzes which people have Nutritional condition abnormal with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDAand social media, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyNutritional condition abnormal with Nexplanon and Labid from FDA reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Nutritional Condition Abnormal (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (200 members)
- Support group for people who take Labid
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Labid and have Nutritional Condition Abnormal
Drugs that are associated with Nutritional condition abnormalNutritional condition abnormal
Could your condition cause Nutritional condition abnormalNutritional condition abnormal
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Viral Myocarditis with Presbyacusis?
- Will you have Urinary Incontinence with Decadron?
- Will you have Lip Infection with Presbyacusis?
- Will you have Hepatic Coma with Presbyacusis?
- Will you have Palpitations with Atropine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Presbyacusis and Viral Myocarditis?
- Support group for people who take Decadron and have Urinary Incontinence?
- Support group for people who have Presbyacusis and Lip Infection?
- Support group for people who have Presbyacusis and Hepatic Coma?
- Support group for people who take Atropine and have Palpitations?
- What to expect when you have Presbyacusis and Viral Myocarditis?
- What to expect when you take Decadron and have Urinary Incontinence?
- What to expect when you have Presbyacusis and Lip Infection?
- What to expect when you have Presbyacusis and Hepatic Coma?
- What to expect when you take Atropine and have Palpitations?
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Hctz, Adderall 20, Zyrtec
- A study for a 22 year old man who takes Buspirone Hcl, Olanzapine
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Lexapro, Prilosec Otc
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Dutasteride
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.