Who have Calcification when taking Nexplanon and Tacrolimus (expanded source)
There is no Calcification reported by people who take Nexplanon and Tacrolimus yet. This review analyzes which people have Calcification with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDAand social media, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyCalcification with Nexplanon and Tacrolimus from FDA reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Calcification (5 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (200 members)
- Support group for people who take Tacrolimus
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Tacrolimus and have Calcification
Drugs that are associated with CalcificationCalcification
Could your condition cause CalcificationCalcification
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- terrible terrible itching prograf and Keppra
- Taking tacrolimus for heart transplant. Have nausea and fatigue. Interested in some sort of natural relief. I'm just hearing about CBD oil from reputable sources. Would love to investigate and chat.
- Taking tac now for 11mths. Started getting some acne and never in my life have had it before. Any suggestions what helps ?
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Will you have Rashes with Reyataz?
- Will you have Asthma with Artane?
- Will you have Faecal Occult Blood with Gerd?
- Will you have Headache with Protropin?
- Will you have Shivering with Axert?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Reyataz and have Rashes?
- Support group for people who take Artane and have Asthma?
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Faecal Occult Blood?
- Support group for people who take Protropin and have Headache?
- Support group for people who take Axert and have Shivering?
- What to expect when you take Reyataz and have Rashes?
- What to expect when you take Artane and have Asthma?
- What to expect when you have Gerd and Faecal Occult Blood?
- What to expect when you take Protropin and have Headache?
- What to expect when you take Axert and have Shivering?
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Tysabri
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Entyvio
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Losartan, Lovastatin, Januvia, Metformin, Glimepiride
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Gabapentin
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole And Clarithromycin And Amoxicillin, Cymbalta, Morphine, Tricor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.