Who have Abdomen - swollen when taking Nexplanon and Taja (expanded source)
There is no Abdomen - swollen reported by people who take Nexplanon and Taja yet. This review analyzes which people have Abdomen - swollen with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDAand social media, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyAbdomen - swollen with Nexplanon and Taja from FDA reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Abdomen - Swollen (19 members)
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon (201 members)
- Support group for people who take Taja
- Support group for people who take Nexplanon and Taja and have Abdomen - Swollen
Drugs that are associated with Abdomen - swollenAbdomen - swollen
Could your condition cause Abdomen - swollenAbdomen - swollen
You may be interested in these posts
- The increased libido was okay at first but now it's starting to drive me mad. Idk what to do
- So i got Nexplanon put in in November and didnt have any issues till march when my period came. It was normal but less than a week later i had another period. I though it was weird but i felt fine so i didnt say anything. But then my period came the begining of this month and lasted 11 days! Had...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- Nexplanon issues
- My nipple is leaking when I squeeze it it's like a cleanish yellowish and I'm also on the nexplanon I'm have scared
- Will you have Pituitary Tumor with Lamictal?
- Will you have Agranulocytosis with Arzerra?
- Clarithromycin and Acetylsalicylate Lysine drug interaction
- Will you have Tmd with Epilepsy?
- Will you have Impotence with Tongue Problems?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lamictal and have Pituitary Tumor?
- Support group for people who take Arzerra and have Agranulocytosis?
- Support group for people who take Clarithromycin and Acetylsalicylate Lysine
- Support group for people who have Epilepsy and Tmd?
- Support group for people who have Tongue Problems and Impotence?
- What to expect when you take Lamictal and have Pituitary Tumor?
- What to expect when you take Arzerra and have Agranulocytosis?
- What to expect when you take Clarithromycin and Acetylsalicylate Lysine
- What to expect when you have Epilepsy and Tmd?
- What to expect when you have Tongue Problems and Impotence?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Lamictal and have Pituitary Tumor
- Care Guide for people who take Arzerra and have Agranulocytosis
- Care Guide for people who take Clarithromycin and Acetylsalicylate Lysine
- Care Guide for people who have Epilepsy and Tmd
- Care Guide for people who have Tongue Problems and Impotence
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.