Acute brain syndrome and Acute psychosis support group
A support group for people who have Acute Brain Syndrome and Acute Psychosis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Acute Brain Syndrome and Acute Psychosis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- What is selenium best used for as far as treatment, and medical benefits.
- Trying to find somone with advanced hyperparathyroid disease left untreated...had 3 paras removed last May, all 4 glands, with one in thymus, diseased, very large and have caused pychosis, depression, anxiety, fatique, sleep problems...tried every anti-depressant on market...Thanks!
- This is for my mother, not me. She had been taking prilosec, and had an accident breaking both wrists. She then developed hospital delirium. I found a medical journal article that found that taking prilosec increases the risk of hospital delirium by 67 percent. I think that because she ...
- They put me on Adderall XR 25mg for my ADHD. I'm also on lithium carbonate er and neurontin. I was on the adderall for one week and now I'm still having symptoms of psychosis. I'm hallucinating and having a hard time distinguishing what is real and what isn't. I still have extreme paranoia as...
- The recent post was about Biaxin use was intended to say that the Doctor said Biaxin was used in Europe (Greece) as an ANTIDEPRESSENT not an "antibiotic" as was posted.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Acute Brain Syndrome (36 members)
- Support group for people who have Acute Psychosis (46 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.