Acute sinusitis and Iatrogenic infection support group
A support group for people who have Acute Sinusitis and Iatrogenic Infection.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Acute Sinusitis and Iatrogenic Infection
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Wicked Sinus infection since June after taking Prolia. September now and still have issues. Anybody else?
- What do you take with a sinus infection on mestinon?
- What do you recommend to deal with the sinusitis?
- Surprised to find this is affecting others. I only wanted to find out the conflict between OxyContin and sinus meds.
- Since I take Zetia I have multiple sinusitis problems
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Acute Sinusitis (187 members)
- Support group for people who have Iatrogenic Infection (1 member)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.