Addiction and Frequent urination support group
A support group for people who have Addiction and Frequent Urination.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Addiction and Frequent Urination
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Yeah, I'm on Zoloft 100mg Zubzov. 0.70 mg Atenolol 25mg And just started Intumiv 2mg 1x @ night(4days ago) Over The last 4 weeks my heart has been off and on palipatating, racing and hurting. Now the last 3 night my heart pain and herring has been amplified. I'm exhausted all day and...
- Urinating up to 20 times daily on irbesartan
- Two months after starting the pill I've been feeling the urge to urinate. I been to several doctors they can't find out what's wrong the only thing I could think of is that it's the pill. has anyone had the same problem and if so what pill did you switch to?
- Trying to find out why have been urinating so much especially at nighttime since my Dr uped my dose to 90 mg
- Taking Folic acid for prediabetes. I notice that I've urinating more.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Addiction (24 members)
- Support group for people who have Frequent Urination (101 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.