Allergic rhinitis and Cramps - muscle support group
A support group for people who have Allergic Rhinitis and Cramps - Muscle.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Allergic Rhinitis and Cramps - Muscle
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Would like to connect with people having gout, taking allopurinol and experiencing body cramps
- Whenever my husband takes Lysine, he develops severe leg cramps at night. He has Diabetes type 2 which is well controlled. Does it increase blood calcium too much?
- what other high blood pressure med, besides Amlodipine, can i take that will not cause muscle cramps? anyone know?
- What do you do to stop the cramping?
- What do you about ankle cramps?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Allergic Rhinitis (50 members)
- Support group for people who have Cramps - Muscle (153 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.