Alopecia and Acute psychosis support group
A support group for people who have Alopecia and Acute Psychosis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Alopecia and Acute Psychosis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Would like to share comments and advice
- Would I recover from the hair loss? I took digoxin and Xarelto for more than 3 months
- Worried about significant hair loss. Will discontinuing stop loss. Or lower dosage? Take 3 mg daily for hypertension and gasterporesis.
- Wondering if anyone has had the same experience as myself - was on 25mg of seroquel for seven years for anxiety and sleep and experienced periodic bouts of hair loss. I recently (six weeks ago) finished tapering off slowly the 25mg and now my hair is really shedding! I am wondering if my...
- Will the hair lost stop it is my 2nd month I forxiga
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Alopecia (1610 members)
- Support group for people who have Acute Psychosis (46 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.