Ankylosing spondylitis and Acute psychosis support group
A support group for people who have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Acute Psychosis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Acute Psychosis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Why am I the first to say something. Are there more of you out there? I have AS and was just diagnosed with lichen plants. Like I really need more shit to deal with.
- Wanting to learn more ... feel like I'm missing myself. Memory part is scary
- Trying to find somone with advanced hyperparathyroid disease left untreated...had 3 paras removed last May, all 4 glands, with one in thymus, diseased, very large and have caused pychosis, depression, anxiety, fatique, sleep problems...tried every anti-depressant on market...Thanks!
- Top gun athetic with ankylosing spondylitis but I know how to handle the beast
- They put me on Adderall XR 25mg for my ADHD. I'm also on lithium carbonate er and neurontin. I was on the adderall for one week and now I'm still having symptoms of psychosis. I'm hallucinating and having a hard time distinguishing what is real and what isn't. I still have extreme paranoia as...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Ankylosing Spondylitis (220 members)
- Support group for people who have Acute Psychosis (46 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.