Aphthous stomatitis and Ibs support group
A support group for people who have Aphthous Stomatitis and Ibs.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Aphthous Stomatitis and Ibs
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Would discontinuing avodart cure my IBS? It seems to have developed since I started taking the drug in early October. I find it worrying when I want to go out anywhere but I can't be sure that it's related directly to the drug. I'm male and turn 66 next month.
- What do you do to get heart rate back up?
- Temozolomide an oral chemotherapy drug, brand name Temodar, is indicated for brain cancer. Depending upon the genetic typing, some respond better than others to its effects on brain tumors. I was identified as a responder when looking down at a chromosomal level. So status post resection,...
- Taking pravastatin. Think I have ibs and severe muscle and joint pain. Now can't walk. Went off it 6 days ago. It has crippled me. How long to get out of my system?
- Taken warfarin since 1991 ins as slowly got worse over the years very frustrating
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Aphthous Stomatitis (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Ibs (218 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.