Aphthous stomatitis and Ibs support group
A support group for people who have Aphthous Stomatitis and Ibs.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Aphthous Stomatitis and Ibs
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have been taking Zetia for 5 days. On the second day I started with very bad stomach problems. I have had Ibs for 6 years. I asked my doctor if this drug would effect my Ibs. He said no.I am experiencing severe Ibs symptoms. Plus extreme tiredness.
- Hello I've been taking Adderall for 5 years now I m treated for ibs but not sure anything is working
- Can long term use of synthroid cause IBS?
Related Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Aphthous stomatitis
- Support group for people who have Irritable bowel syndrome
Related eHealthMe studyAphthous stomatitis and Ibs
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.