Autoimmune thyroiditis and Frequent urination support group
A support group for people who have Autoimmune Thyroiditis and Frequent Urination.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Autoimmune Thyroiditis and Frequent Urination
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Urinating up to 20 times daily on irbesartan
- uffering from knots, cramps and spasms in feet, calves and sometimes the upper back leg area
- Two months after starting the pill I've been feeling the urge to urinate. I been to several doctors they can't find out what's wrong the only thing I could think of is that it's the pill. has anyone had the same problem and if so what pill did you switch to?
- Trying to live my life with both hypothyroidism (hashimotos) and idiopathic hypersomnia. Looking for some comedic commiseration. Anyone else in my boat?
- Trying to find out why have been urinating so much especially at nighttime since my Dr uped my dose to 90 mg
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Autoimmune Thyroiditis (187 members)
- Support group for people who have Frequent Urination (101 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.