Bipolar ii disorder and Frequent urination support group
A support group for people who have Bipolar Ii Disorder and Frequent Urination.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Bipolar Ii Disorder and Frequent Urination
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Zyprexa made me a monster.. I started taking zyprexa about two years ago and changed my entire personality without me seeing it.. I am a 39 year old man and my entire life I have never been a person who was violent or angry.. I was the complete opposite to be honest.. I got married and soon...
- Urinating up to 20 times daily on irbesartan
- Two months after starting the pill I've been feeling the urge to urinate. I been to several doctors they can't find out what's wrong the only thing I could think of is that it's the pill. has anyone had the same problem and if so what pill did you switch to?
- Trying to find out why have been urinating so much especially at nighttime since my Dr uped my dose to 90 mg
- Trying to figure out how in the world to deal with all this. Mom of 3.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Bipolar Ii Disorder (103 members)
- Support group for people who have Frequent Urination (101 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.