Bipolar and Frequent urination support group
A support group for people who have Bipolar and Frequent Urination.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Bipolar and Frequent Urination
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Will my body adjust to the increase in appetite or do I need to go back to 1 Clonozapan (Klonopin) per night? I've been waking up with too much energy in the morning and I am trying to dial it back for work.
- What is safe to take for bipolar acid reflux
- what does do akineton to bipolar ????
- Urinating up to 20 times daily on irbesartan
- Two months after starting the pill I've been feeling the urge to urinate. I been to several doctors they can't find out what's wrong the only thing I could think of is that it's the pill. has anyone had the same problem and if so what pill did you switch to?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Bipolar (255 members)
- Support group for people who have Frequent Urination (101 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.