Breast cancer and Amaurosis support group
A support group for people who have Breast Cancer and Amaurosis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Breast Cancer and Amaurosis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Zoladex Warning Hi everyone, I believe that it is my duty to warn everyone out there about the long term side effects of having Zoladex injections if you have been offered this particular drug. I was given injections of Zoladex directly into my stomach from 0ctober 1996 for two and a half...
- Wondering if there is any association between Dupytres & breast cancer...
- Was looking for more information about the drug Effexor and its possible link to breast cancer.
- Took Remicade for Psoriasis and PsA for 8-10 years, got breast cancer last year, had mastectomy, had 1 dose of Chemo which brought my WBC down to basically nothing and allowed C-diff to go crazy. After a perforation of my colon had to have removed and now have an ostomy. Never finished the...
- took Flomax for 3 years, stopped when right breast started emissions. had turn, 2 years ago. just had breast cancer in right breast; mastectomy, invasive ductal carcinoma, Stage 2a
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Breast Cancer (153 members)
- Support group for people who have Amaurosis
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.