Breast cancer and Amaurosis support group
A support group for people who have Breast Cancer and Amaurosis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Breast Cancer and Amaurosis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Zoladex Warning Hi everyone, I believe that it is my duty to warn everyone out there about the long term side effects of having Zoladex injections if you have been offered this particular drug. I was given injections of Zoladex directly into my stomach from 0ctober 1996 for two and a half...
- I took ability in my mid thirties. When I was diagnosed i was 49. I had stopped taking it before I was diagnosed because of cost reasons. I never knew of breast cancer being linked to ability until I started taking it again and googled it. I just called my oncologist to see what she...
- I'm 61 years old with long standing chronic depression and osteoartritis. I was diagnosed with breast cancer 12 months ago, had a lumpectomy, radiation and now on Anastrozole. I want to find out more about each health issues, each drug and possible interactions.
- Hello! I have been on Enbrel for 7 years for Rheumatoid Arthritis and had a mastectomy in February this year for a very large (16cms) Invasive Lobular Carcinoma. No lymph node involvement however. Extremely hard to detect on Mammogram or Ultrasound. MRI verified it. For a few months prior to...
- does anyone have afib and take neulasta after chemo? how did it affect you?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Breast Cancer (149 members)
- Support group for people who have Amaurosis
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.