Breast mass and Exhaustion support group
A support group for people who have Breast Mass and Exhaustion.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Breast Mass and Exhaustion
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My name is Elisa. I had a heart attack in May,2016 and before taking the drug Lipitor and Plavix I had no problems with my breast and now I have a sore breast lump or mass on my right breast. I had a mammogram done and plus a ultra sound and the doctors could not identify what kind of lump it is...
- My name Is Elisa I had a heart attack in May 2016, I was put on Coumadin before that I have never felt a lump in my breast now I have a sore lump in my right breast, I can feel it good but when I raise my arm up I still can feel it but not as much when I check it without raising my arm. I will...
- I've been diagnosed over a year now...always healthy before that...it is a challenge working full time in my field of counselling with dry mouth and fatique from time to time.
- I just had a mamogram and was told i need more testing because they see 4 nodukes in my breast . Im wondering if they coukd have been caused by taking welchol four 5 months
- I had phlebitis, the rheumatologist prescribed Xarelto for 90 days. Now it's been 40 days since I stopped, I began to feel an extreme tiredness, to the point of not being able to even take a shower. I consulted my family doctor and for the time being an important anemia was diagnosed. I'm very...
Related Support Groups
Related eHealthMe studyBreast mass and Exhaustion
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.