Breathing difficulty and Cardiac failure congestive support group
A support group for people who have Breathing Difficulty and Cardiac Failure Congestive.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Breathing Difficulty and Cardiac Failure Congestive
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Withdrawing from Mirtazapine so short of breath
- Will getting off diclofenac solve the problem of shortness of breath?
- where to go for all menopause help. What to do? What to take. I'm misearble
- Whenever I stop my Percocet for a week to detox and reset my body when I notice the med is less effective, I always have difficulty breathing and some trouble swallowing. usually day 2 thru 5 but day 3 and 4 are the worse. I don't see those 2 symptoms usually listed but it's happened enough...
- went on flomax, trazadol and prozac at same time in early June , 2018. within a week or so started having listed side effects. Emergency room 5 times, hospital admittance 3 times in last 3 months. Diagnosed with: Renal Failure, Gall Bladder disease, Pneumonia, Lyme disease, Racing...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Breathing Difficulty (761 members)
- Support group for people who have Cardiac Failure Congestive (9 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.