Calcifications on mammograms and Weight abnormal support group
A support group for people who have Calcifications On Mammograms and Weight Abnormal.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Calcifications On Mammograms and Weight Abnormal
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have been taking this drug for two months and have lost 5.5% of my body weight. I am 67 year old female with silent reflux, barretts esophagus and schatzki ring that was dilated during endoscopy in April Wondering who else may suffer this and do you have weight loss.
- Hi, I’ve been taking 1,000 mg. of carbamezaphine and 25 mg of venaflaxine for bipolar. I was cut back from 75 mg of venaflaxine because of my complaints of weight gain to my doc. Since cutting back I’ve lost 5 pounds. I plan on eventually cutting out all venaflaxine. I also would like to use...
- Hi I am a female and have been on nabilone for 11 months. I am on a relatively small dose, three 0.5 mg a night. I was seeking an alternative to anxiety meds. While it did not help my anxiety, it had an amazing effect on an autoimmune condition I have which was disrupting my life and sleep...
Related Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Mammogram - calcifications
- Support group for people who have Weight loss
Related eHealthMe studyCalcifications on mammograms and Weight abnormal
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.