Cancer - throat or larynx and Dermatitis acneiform support group
A support group for people who have Cancer - Throat Or Larynx and Dermatitis Acneiform.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Cancer - Throat Or Larynx and Dermatitis Acneiform
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- this was a recurrence after treatment 33 years ago with no problems
- Recently told I have throat cancer 2 years after starting synthroid. Not sure what to do. Scared right now.
- I am 94 with small cell lung CA and after starting Iressa I started with acne on the face after 2 weeks which resolved but nob very irritating throughout my scalp. I am on every other day Iressa. Anyone with experience and advice?
- Hi, I have been taking Methotrexate for many years and was just diagnosed with a mass on the right side of the Laryngeal cavity. I have had a huge increase in sleep apnea episodes, along with an increase in asthma attacks. While the doctor was evaluating me they discovered a large mass in the...
- Hello! I have cause for concern and would like to see what others are reporting/saying about the issue with PPI's and throat cancer!
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Cancer - Throat Or Larynx (8 members)
- Support group for people who have Dermatitis Acneiform (2 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.