Cfs and Inflammation - bronchi support group
A support group for people who have Cfs and Inflammation - Bronchi.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Cfs and Inflammation - Bronchi
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- When taking Ritalin to manage chronic fatigue after a severe stroke, I experience enourmous thirst. What causes this thirst? Is it genuine dehydration, or simple dryness of the mouth?
- to learn more about having this.
- Taking Trazodone for Insomnia/depression for five weeks. Still require Ambien to fall asleep, but less depressed. Now have pretty severe fatigue and urge to take deep breaths while lying down. Suggestions appreciated.
- SEVERE FATIGUE: Guillian-Barre Syndrome (GBS) and Hemochromatosis (HH) - I would like to know if there is a connection between GBS and HH in so far as severe fatigue is concerned. I had GBS at age 12 and ever since, it has left me with residual fatigue - particularly in my legs (and restless...
- Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Cfs (128 members)
- Support group for people who have Inflammation - Bronchi (84 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.