Cryptococcal meningitis and Meningitis aseptic support group
A support group for people who have Cryptococcal Meningitis and Meningitis Aseptic.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Cryptococcal Meningitis and Meningitis Aseptic
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- What the heck... Im on prednisone, plaquanil, methotrexate.. For ra nothing seens to be working rhuematologist added humira. I was three humira injections in and ended up in the hospital for a week with meningitis. That was about im1 month ago. Nothin but problems since headaches, dizzieness....
- my husband had 3 episodes of bacterial meningitis until they figured it could be caused by the bromocriptine
- Diam drug induced aseptic (viral) menegitis from sulfasalazine
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Cryptococcal Meningitis (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Meningitis Aseptic (6 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.