Depression and Radiation overdose support group
A support group for people who have Depression and Radiation Overdose.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Depression and Radiation Overdose
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Years ago a doctor picked up on why I was feeling so depressed; I was permanently in tears. It was caused by the amoxil that I was taking. A few days after changing medication, I recovered. I should add that I suffer from depression anyway, and Amoxil just made it so much worse. Anyway,...
- What to do when crying and emotions get to be too much?
- was diagnosed with polimyalgia over 2 yrs. ago. Bad back and neck pain. Went on pregnisone and greatly improved.Symptoms have come back. Only stayed on preg. for 5 months. Now on antiinflamitory which only min. helps. Rainy days I'm worse. Just started pain in top of head. Rhuem. Dr thinks it...
- Want to know efficacy of oxcitocin and ketamine for depression Side rffects
- Wafarin definatley gives me depression or at least aggrivates it. Sometimes it's pretty bad, don't want to go out.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Depression (792 members)
- Support group for people who have Radiation Overdose
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.