Epilepsy and Vestibular schwannoma support group
A support group for people who have Epilepsy and Vestibular Schwannoma.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Epilepsy and Vestibular Schwannoma
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- When I was released from the Mayo Clinic I was prescribed Aptiom. Before the switch I was on zonegran with no side effects. Then drs added Onfi. With the combination of Zonegran & onfi I became extremely paranoid, unreasonable paranoia. Even tho I have been off the onfi since April I still have...
- What here the results on your AN been.
- Was given celebrex and voice for injuries. Stopped violence. after several doses resulting in vomiting, Pain. Celebrex then prescribed, 2001/2002. Stopped celebrex. Several years later admitted to er for dizziness and vomiting, thought Possible stroke. Ctrl and Mir done,no stroke....
- Took celebrex and vioxx followed accident. Two surgeries, neck f u soon and lumpectomy. Voice first ,vomiting and pain. Then got celebre, eventually off due to kidney compl ications. A few years latter dizzy, vomiting, Dr, admitted, thought stroke.Mri and c.t done, no stroke. Few years then...
- Thank you for adding me. I was just prescribed Zorvolex and my pharmacist told me that it's fine to take with my meds but to keep a close eye on my epilepsy. He wouldn't say more. What is there to know...what is there to worry about? I live alone. Last thing I need right now is to start with...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Epilepsy (217 members)
- Support group for people who have Vestibular Schwannoma (24 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.