Fainting and Gait spastic support group
A support group for people who have Fainting and Gait Spastic.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Fainting and Gait Spastic
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Withdrawal singulair - 12 years old 10mg for seasonal allergies 2 month prescription. Sincope episode after 20 days of stopping treatment. Can it be because of this??? She's very sad always, doesn't feel like getting out but is bored wasn't like this at all.
- What can be done? Vasovagal attacks increase with synthroid for my husband.
- We've been trying to understand this for 6 months now. Should she ask her doctor to have her stop the Aricept?
- Thanks to Flomax, I can no longer walk. It also caused cataracts.
- Recently, I fainted after taking 5mg of melatonin. Did I faint because I took too many mgs. Should I reduce mg or give it up altogether?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Fainting (157 members)
- Support group for people who have Gait Spastic
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.