Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia and Death sudden support group
A support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Death Sudden.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Death Sudden
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- My mother died several days after being given golytely at hospital while waiting on surgery for bowel obstruction
- I am 78 retired professor,Had blood cancer last year,cured due to radiation and chemo,Had uti since then.A month ago sudden backpain started,It is not simple. Doctor found in mri and bonedensity test high ostioporasys.I took shot of prolia now and hope for normal life,.Due to high pain in...
- Hi my name is nicole 44 years old I am taking zarelto for dvt -pe prevention
- Hi! I am 39 y/o. I was diagnosed with angiodysplasia of the small bowel in March of this year. Prior to this diagnosis I had multiple GI bleeds and transfusions. I have had one major bleed (in May) since the diagnosis. Prior to the start of my GI bleeds in 2007, I had been a Coumadin patient. I...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Death Sudden (159 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.