Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia and Death sudden support group
A support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Death Sudden.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Death Sudden
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- That same bad lady bought me a big bottle of purple drank - I bought it hoping to have death, or at least totally trip, but all it did was make my cold go totally away. I feel great now and I'm super pissed about it.
- Sudden death information required using gabapenetin
- Some lady bought me NyQuil in DC now I’m dead!
- oh God I just lost my Daddy Wednesday morning, he was only 63 and has had Diabetes for atleast 10 yrs...he has been doing well for years with insulin shots, then he had a couple of low sugar episodes 2 to be exact and I had him admitted to the hospital the second time about 3 weeks ago and they...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Death Sudden (161 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 751 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.