Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia and Decreased appetite support group
A support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Decreased Appetite.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Decreased Appetite
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Wondering if Lupron is worst than Prostate cancer, It might do me in before Cancer. My PSA numbers are down but, no appetite, no energy is taking its toll on me and my wife too, she is very worried about me.
- When does your appetite come back
- What is an alternative to Amplodipine, I have serious side effects, including weight loss, weakness and loss of appetitite. My doctors wants me to stay on the med because my blood pressure remains high. But there must be something else I can take. This drug has been banned in Holland.
- Was on 5mg of Amlodipine then was upped to 10mg and have no appetite at all and losing weight almost daily. Can't go on like this and want to know if it is the Amlodipine to blame
- Total loss of appitite after pe with infarction two weeks ago
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Decreased Appetite (180 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.