Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia and Decreased appetite support group
A support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Decreased Appetite.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Decreased Appetite
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Looking for feedback from Keytruda users re efficacy and side effects
- Just started taking regained for women and noticed an immediate loss of appetite.
- I started Eliquis last Thursday. 2 of the 5mg pills in the morning and 2 at night. I have no appetite for food and have to force myself to eat. Is this morning? On the 15th I love to one pill in the morning and one in the evening. I am so afraid to reduce the dosage.
- I am a 25 year old female who has shiggles. It is very painful and was told i could not go back to work due to being around alot of pregnant people and young children. My question would be how long do shingles last and is the loss of appetite or feeling fullness from shingles or the medication....
- I am 37 uears old and have been on gabapentin for over 6 years. I noticed hair loss being the first thing. Then i wemt to the doctor's due to not feeling well found out I have an autoimmune disease (still testing) along with a heart murmur I never had till just recently.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Decreased Appetite (174 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.