Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia and Jaw fracture support group
A support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Jaw Fracture.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Jaw Fracture
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- left side TMJ gone as result of omeprazole use
- Hi! I am 39 y/o. I was diagnosed with angiodysplasia of the small bowel in March of this year. Prior to this diagnosis I had multiple GI bleeds and transfusions. I have had one major bleed (in May) since the diagnosis. Prior to the start of my GI bleeds in 2007, I had been a Coumadin patient. I...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Jaw Fracture (1 member)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.