Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia and Keratitis sicca support group
A support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Keratitis Sicca.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Keratitis Sicca
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My eyes weep all day. My eyes sensitive to tv only at night. Eyes dry out at night. Crust on lashes and eyelids in morning. Though it was alergies had eye trouble since june. Take lorazepam before going to bed
- I no longer have the symptoms but I feel like I need to tell my story to as many people as I can. I have been using Restasis for 6 months or so before I realized the cyclosporine in it as an active ingredient causes all kinds of weird side effects. I am an engineer and work in front of the...
- I have severe dry eyes and I am on Cimzia.
- I have been taking amlodipine besylate for about three months. About a month ago, I began using sildenafil for ED. I have had dry eye syndrome for the past two weeks and the only thing I can tie it to is the sildenafil. I don't recall having the same problem with cialis. Has anyone else had a...
- Hi all. I take 8 mg of fanapt and have severe dry eye.
Related Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia
- Support group for people who have Dry eye syndrome
Related eHealthMe studyGastrointestinal angiodysplasia and Keratitis sicca
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.