Gastrointestinal angiodysplasia and Keratitis sicca support group
A support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Keratitis Sicca.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia and Keratitis Sicca
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- PRESCRIBED INVOKANA BY MY ENDOCRINOLOGIST IN AUGUST,2014..SIDE EFFECTS HORRIBLE. EXTREME THIRST, WOULD DRINK AT LEAST 64 OZ A DAY, MOSTLY GATORADE.FIRST CORNEAL ABRASION IN OCTOBER,2014.By DECEMBER,2014 MEDICATION DISCONTINUED DUE TO ALL THE OTHER HORRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS MY SECOND CORNEAL...
- My eyes weep all day. My eyes sensitive to tv only at night. Eyes dry out at night. Crust on lashes and eyelids in morning. Though it was alergies had eye trouble since june. Take lorazepam before going to bed
- I no longer have the symptoms but I feel like I need to tell my story to as many people as I can. I have been using Restasis for 6 months or so before I realized the cyclosporine in it as an active ingredient causes all kinds of weird side effects. I am an engineer and work in front of the...
- I have severe dry eyes and I am on Cimzia.
- i have dry eye syndrome and take 12g of myo inositol per day
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Angiodysplasia (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Keratitis Sicca (18 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.