Gastrointestinal stromal tumor and Lightheadedness - dizzy support group
A support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Lightheadedness - Dizzy.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor and Lightheadedness - Dizzy
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Yesterday evening I got 10 drops of xyzal. I woke up at 2.00 am with vertigo. They last for about 1 minute. They start if lying and I turn my head on the right or on the left.
- yep, lightheaded and dizzy after using Flonase. Anyone else?
- would like to hear from others with dizziness from hardening of the arteries,, and other symptoms. angina...headaches.. and treatment
- Would like to get rid of this lightheadedness; it only happens in the morning now though I take 2 pills per day.
- when i started taking this pill, i walked around the house acting erratic and hyper. My wife thought i was literally on drugs. I was slightly confused and my eyes were sore and over dialated. It did take care of my throat infection though.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
- Support group for people who have Lightheadedness - Dizzy (928 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.