Gerd and Ganglioneuroblastoma support group
A support group for people who have Gerd and Ganglioneuroblastoma.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Gerd and Ganglioneuroblastoma
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Yes I just heard I have mild asma and am taking a puffer with Budesonide in it can it make my geard worse I have a Hital hernia
- What is safe to take for bipolar acid reflux
- What do you do for acid reflux while taking provigil?
- WHAT DO I DO I NEED HELP WITH THIS REFUX PROBLEM
- What causes acid reflux and blood in the stool.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Gerd (722 members)
- Support group for people who have Ganglioneuroblastoma (1 member)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.