Heart attack and Slow heart rate support group
A support group for people who have Heart Attack and Slow Heart Rate.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Heart Attack and Slow Heart Rate
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Would like info re: Firmagon and cardiovascular effects, i.e. heart attacks, arrhythmias, clots, etc.
- Started Forteo on 2/9/2016 after having a second compression fracture in December 2015. Had a Widow Maker heart attack on March 22, 2016.
- Since my gastric weight loss RNY surgery last year, I've been experiencing numbness at night in the arms, had a fainting spell. Low pulse rate was noted before the surgery 50, and still after weight loss, 42. Heart study shows minor blockage in the left caratoid. Having a 30 day monitoring soon.
- my son had a heart attack 8 years ago in Australia. age 39 had stent inserted in aorta<br /> Diagnosed as having sticky blood.<br /> He get swelling in feet, all joints swell knees elbows etc, also has trouble keeping inr level stable, so get lots of bad bruising.I wonder if he need medication...
- My name is Laura and I have been on Zanaflex for about 7-9 months. I know I am addicted to Zanaflex because I have never woke up with the tremors and it feels like my whole body is shaking on the inside, and I feel pressure on my heart "meaning chest pains". I am scared to say the least and I am...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Heart Attack (89 members)
- Support group for people who have Slow Heart Rate (19 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.