Hypokalemia and Paresis support group
A support group for people who have Hypokalemia and Paresis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Hypokalemia and Paresis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- What hypokalemia symptoms are you having from Phentermine.
- To i came across a patient with history of sudden high grade fever of 1 day duration with hypokalemia All other reports r normal including dengue antigen
- Question - why would Clonidine alone cause hypokalemia?
- Presented with 70% total paralysis. Potassium was 1.7. Muscle enzymes were over 4000. Daily meds before symptoms presented-celexa, ambien, OxyContin, unisom. Consumed 12-15 cans of Coca Cola per day. I have stopped all cokes. What is my prognosis according to other patients with similar symptoms...
- Just had an episode where I fainted due to low potassium - use Alli daily
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Hypokalemia (104 members)
- Support group for people who have Paresis (1 member)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.