Hypothyroidism and Pityriasis versicolor support group
A support group for people who have Hypothyroidism and Pityriasis Versicolor.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Hypothyroidism and Pityriasis Versicolor
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- What do I need to do since I have drug induced hypothyroid?
- We are trying to conceive for over 3 years now. And my doctor at fertility centre found out that I have hypothyroidism. That is why I am taking levothyroxine. In the middle of hypothyroidism treatment, I got pregnant but it didn't went throug coz I had a miscarriage. <br /> And I read about the...
- Um , not yet . Let me get my feet in the door .
- Trileptal is probably the reason behind the Hypothyroidism.
- Thyroid tests fine,but head tingling,high blood pressure at night, low body temperature, face swelling,muscle aches.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Hypothyroidism (511 members)
- Support group for people who have Pityriasis Versicolor (12 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.