Joint aches and Iatrogenic infection support group
A support group for people who have Joint Aches and Iatrogenic Infection.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Joint Aches and Iatrogenic Infection
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Wow! My dosage level was recently increased to 200 mg. and my joint pain increased dramatically
- what do you do when your B12 is low and doctor recommends taking it? Are there ways to take this vitamin without experiencing pain that interferes with daily activities? Is there any type of B12 that causes less pain (joint pain)
- What are my option? I'm in the acute phase!
- was on remicade for over a year. Stopped and about 10 weeks after stopping developed severe joint pain which I never had before. No one can tell me if this will get better over time or if I am now worse off than before.
- was on pevacid for ulcer now on zantac still having joint pain in hips and lets .. I have 19 more days to go should I stay on it and suffer it out.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Joint Aches (744 members)
- Support group for people who have Iatrogenic Infection (1 member)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.