Lipodystrophy acquired and Head trauma support group
A support group for people who have Lipodystrophy Acquired and Head Trauma.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Lipodystrophy Acquired and Head Trauma
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- what kind of head injury can minoxidil cause
- Right now i'm taking efavirenz 200mg×2caps + tenvir-em. I still had a very bad side effect after a month taking it. - very thirsty - dry mouth - drowsy - sleepy - eye not so good Dont know due to the bad combi or not can the efavirenz be reduced to 200mg only per day?
- Please advise....my brother has tbi can't swallow, speech is severely impaired talks softly when spelling words. he makes loud noises a lot and is forgetting to spell the past two weeks. He doesn't talk but can read and spell short words and repeat what he hears. He's been bedbound and...
- My 37yr old son was put on Cipro Oct 2016 for 14 days. He immediately while on Cipro started experiencing paranoia, severe anxiety, panic, and during second week when Flagyl was added to Cipro he started Hallucinating. We took him to ER with his symptoms and dr determined it was the medication....
- Just diagnosed with Paget’s through cat scan of my head dr was checked nag for bleed in brain due to bad fall with head injury.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Lipodystrophy Acquired (6 members)
- Support group for people who have Head Trauma (23 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.