Low back pain and Anemia support group
A support group for people who have Low Back Pain and Anemia.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Low Back Pain and Anemia
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Was in hospital a year ago psoea abcess . Now it seems back again worried sick . Had negitive antibobies test in 2007 . And life insurance blood testing no issues . Now had psoea issues and now back again . Had encounter with females and last time kissing only . 90 percent of my sexual...
- Very concerned usually come on my period no problem. Me and my partner made love last night and blood everywhere. This morning nothing.. is this normal with Lyrica/pregablin.
- Trying to figure out how in the world to deal with all this. Mom of 3.
- Took 1/2 of a 600mg Mucinex for 4 days straight. Developed severe back pain. It's been 5 days now. It's somewhat better but not much. Wondering how long the pain usually last?
- This drug provides relief of constipation, but stool pours out of me and is most disgusting. I have also been suffering from lower back pain. I am an active tennis player an this is impacting my life.t I am fearful of being too far away from the bathroom and have resorted to taking pain meds for...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Low Back Pain (122 members)
- Support group for people who have Anemia (44 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.