Low vitamin d levels and Muscle pain support group
A support group for people who have Low Vitamin D Levels and Muscle Pain.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Low Vitamin D Levels and Muscle Pain
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I'm Trena and have PBC. I was diagnosed a year ago. I've been on Urso for 6 months and have been experiencing muscle pains in my right shoulder and arm for almost two months now. I'm not sure if it's due to the Urso.
- I have just finished my first week on Nexavar for unresectable liver cancer. For the last couple of days I have experienced aching and burning muscle pain in the backs and sides of my legs, lower and upper back when I lie down and sit. The pain is intense and interferes with much needed sleep...
- Hi my name is salethia I take depakote an serqoul an just found out I have low vitamin d in my body is it because of the meds i take
- Have been on Lamisil continuously for 2 mos, but off & off since last Dec(7mos) I’ve been treating chronic nail fungus which became worse after visiting a podiatrist. Now I have so much pain & fatigue, I can barely work. I attributed it to m Fibromyalgia... but now am thinking it’s the Lamisil.
- Anson Clinton have used Breo inhaler now on and off for about 3 months. Each time within about 5 days my Knees and leg pain becomes unbearable. I stop using it and return to my Advair inhaler all symptoms of pain leave and able to walk normal. Have done this now on 3 occasions and each time...
Related Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Low vitamin d levels
- Support group for people who have Muscle aches
Related eHealthMe studyLow vitamin d levels and Muscle pain
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.