Lung cancer - non-small cell and Iatrogenic infection support group
A support group for people who have Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell and Iatrogenic Infection.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell and Iatrogenic Infection
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- We just used 0.2cc cannabis oil amnesia for lung cancer stat4 How to used? What di you recomented please ? Thank yoy
- Non small cell lung cancer sugery Next week to remove tumors left lung.will lose15 percent breathing.i have ms 22 yrs.Any similar stories. Thanks,eric
- NCSCLC - Starting Xeralto in a few days (switching from Fragmin)
- Hi, i was healthy but diagnosed with manic bipolar in 2009, doctor prescribed me 1000 mg of depakote..then two years later diagnosed with lung cancer. Had most of lung removed, have respiratory breathing issues as a result of surgery...docs said seritonin levels affected. Has anyone else suffered this
- Hi! My name is Bill I am from New Zealand. I have just been told that I have small floaters in my lungs . The test results are not in yet . I found this sight to try & find out things about this . Thank's Bill
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (11 members)
- Support group for people who have Iatrogenic Infection (1 member)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.