Lyme disease and Trichomoniasis support group
A support group for people who have Lyme Disease and Trichomoniasis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Lyme Disease and Trichomoniasis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Would like to hear experiences of anyone with Chronic Lyme and using Botox Thank you
- What helps the intercostal neuralgia pain?
- Started with extremely severe headache (first in life) suggestive of stroke but none could be detected. Severe loss of cognition for several years, worsened by Risperidone and other drugs that supressed dompanine which caused Parkinson's like symptoms and eventually severe knee damage from...
- Not new to Lyme but I am a newly diagnosed alpha-1 with pi-zz mutation
- My wife has Lyme, Babesia and has had for much time Neutrophilia . . . seems to be connected to the Babesia, however.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Lyme Disease (102 members)
- Support group for people who have Trichomoniasis (11 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.