Multiple sclerosis and Faecal incontinence support group
A support group for people who have Multiple Sclerosis and Faecal Incontinence.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Multiple Sclerosis and Faecal Incontinence
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Wow! Didn't think there was support group for people with both conditions! I am not alone!
- Wondering if the electric shock feeling from groin down front of thigh is caused by MS or something else? Diagnosed with MS in 2004.
- where do I find a doctor that treats this condition or what I really have i have been to many doctors, speciallits, and they cant do anything nothing works cause they dont kinow Kansas there is no specialits anywhere no ms Specialits no lymadema lipodema specialits no...
- When I'm sick I'm desperate... When I'm well I do other things... I'm just learning of this mess...
- What kind of recovery time can I expect? What will the after effects of the appedectomy do to my MS?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Multiple Sclerosis (493 members)
- Support group for people who have Faecal Incontinence (11 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.